Here is a list of 37 Blogs and Journals following the journey’s of The Challenge 2010 entrepreneurs.
Up to Module 1
- Kyle Oliveiro — http://blog.kyleoliveiro.com/
- Dave Markel — http://davemarkel.com/
- Traci Knoppe — http://mychallengejournal.com/
- My Challenge Journal — http://billschallenge.tumblr.com/
- Albert Hathazi’s – The Challenge Report — http://thechallengereport.posterous.com/
- Nick Takes on Ed Dale’s Challenge — http://challenge.inspiredmeme.com
- Clark Worcester — http://www.clarkworcester.com/
- Jimmie’s Internet Marketing Challenge Journal — http://jsime7.wordpress.com/
- Rebecca’s My Challenge Journal — http://thechallenge.emiyastories.com
- LouMac’s Challenge Blog — http://louisesmac.wordpress.com
- The Niche Hunter — http://thenichehunter.blogspot.com/
- The Challenge Community Team Blog — http://thechallenge.2make-money.com/
- Jamie Ludlow’s Challenge Journal — http://challenge-journal.blogspot.com/2010/07/module-1-day-1-analysis.html
- So… This is me… Kerry Carron —http://kerrycarron.com/
- Kevin Beckford – Mechanics To Markets — http://chiggsy.com/tag/thechallenge
- Tamara’s Marketing Toolbox — http://tamarasmarketingtoolbox.posterous.com/
- Daisy Made – Making A Living Online — http://daisy-made.com/?cat=4
- Internet Marketing Junkie — http://internetmarketingjunkie.com/category/training/
- Diary of a Photoholic — http://suehodgson.posterous.com/
- Vitaly Makarkin — http://www.vitalymakarkin.com/
- and me of course One Step Beyond in The Challenge 2010 – http://shawn.du-mmett.com/category/internet-marketing/the-challenge-2010/
- and Luke Miller has set up a list in Google Docs http://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0AiSID0tCdXdbdDk4VFpDclk4cURrd21PbnQtOTZCdWc&hl=en&authkey=CM6W4bwB
Made it to Preseason
- The Attic – http://lindamhartley.co.uk/attic
- Joel Igene – http://www.joeligene.com/
- Manuela’s instigators inc – http://instigatorinc.blogspot.com/
- Challenge log for Asbjorn – http://www.ariedel.com/wordpress/
- Jacinta Dean – http://creatingmybusinessonline.com/are-you-ready-for-the-challenge/
- Luke Miller’s “The Challenge” 2010 Journal – http://challenge.lukejmiller.com/
- Dean Richards’s “The Challenge Companion” – http://thechallengecompanion.blogspot.com/
- Shannon Oyler – The Challenge 2010 – http://shannonoyler.com/challenge
- Beth Unlimited – http://bethschallenge.weebly.com
- PPMarketing Club – http://ppmarketingclub.com/category/the-challenge-2010-journal
- Chris MacDonald’s My Road to Marketing – http://myroadtoarticlemarketing.blogspot.com
- Cool Runnings Challenge – http://c-r-challenge.blogspot.com/
Please let me know if I missed you out or want to make changes to this list – I will update it on a regular basis.
So what’s all this about – read on…
Today will be the start of this year’s renamed ‘30 Day Challenge‘ (now called simply ‘The Challenge’). Anyone interested at all in marketing themselves, their products, services or indeed making money online need to visit and join in at http://www.challenge.co.
I tried the 2009 30 day challenge a little late in February and didn’t have much success with my first attempt, but that is essentially the nature of the game on the Internet. However, I have experimented (probably wasted a little too much time doing this), with loads of the ideas that were given and found some to be really powerful and quickly realised that what I did wrong on my test site was something akin to overcooking.
I am happy this time to be in at the start of the challenge, where the matter of timing your efforts is already handled in some respect by the release of the modules that Ed Dale and his team will be releasing. The first will module of which will appear at 2PM (GMT).
So in my notebook, blog, writing desk, scratchpad kind of site I too will be following the journey along with many others. My anthem this year will be to ‘Beat The Clock!’. An old Sparks hit comes to mind…Here they were in 1979!! on Top of the Pops!!!
Now a tenuously related video … the moustache is the key here to an excellent one by Graham Hunt …